Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Service charges for the VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate are as follows:
- Residential up front listing: Listing fee $399 Monthly fee $99
- Residential until sold service: Listing fee $795 Until sold or removed
- Residential rental service: Listing fee $149 Monthly fee $99
- Commercial sales upfront service: Listing fee $295 Monthly fee $99 (monthly basis)
- Commercial sales until sold service: Listing fee $795 Until sold or removed (unlimited listing period)
- Commercial leasing service: Listing fee $295 Monthly fee $99
- Business sales upfront service: Listing fee $395 for 3 months
- Business sales until sold service: Listing fee $795 Until sold or removed (unlimited listing period)
The Listing fee is charged once and includes all administration charges in creating the property profile for you, including creating online advertising campaigns.
The $99.00 Monthly fee is paid in advance for the whole month and is referenced as the ‘billing cycle’. The billing cycle runs from the date your advertisement is published on the internet and falls due on that same date for each following month. There are no pro rata payments for the Monthly fee. Failure to pay the ongoing monthly fees will result in your property being removed from our service.
All fees and charges are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
3. VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate will provide you with your own username and password (UNPW) to access your client profile so you can make amendments to your listings as required. Changes can include; price changes, update of an open for inspection times, amendment to a property description and upload of additional photos.
Under no circumstances are you to disclose your UNPW to anyone. If you believe that your UNPW has been breached, you must notify VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate immediately.
Any amended details must be verified by VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate before they are uploaded onto the advertising system (Zoo property). Once in Zoo property, there may be further time required to upload the details to the internet. This may take 48 hours (during business hours).
4. Under no circumstances are you to enter your contact details including contact name, contact number, email address etc. on the listing. All property enquiries are directed to VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate and we will contact to you to arrange a suitable inspection time. We provide all other services as a part of the VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate process.
5. VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate complies with the ‘private listing policy’ of the REA-Group (REA – the owner of realestate.com.au) and is affiliated with For Sale For Lease (FSFL).
REA only allows licensed real estate agent listings to be advertised on their website – they do not allow private listings as it is inconsistent with their policy.
6. You must notify us of a direct debit cancellation as soon as the property is sold or you decide to remove the listing.
We require a minimum of five business days’ notice to remove the direct debit payment. This is called the ‘notice period’. If the notice period falls within the last five business days of the current billing cycle, you will be charged $99.00 for the next Monthly fee.
7. Properties can only be listed if we receive the following information:
a. up to 20 photos. Photos must be no larger than 250K in size
b. complete online application form or complete details of the property
c. complete online payment forms including credit card details for ongoing Listing fee payments
d. your agreement to our Terms and conditions.
By agreeing to list your property onVARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate, you agree to these terms and conditions.
8. Money back guarantee: if your property is not sold, VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate can refer you to one of our full service real estate agencies and refund your upfront payment upon the successful sale of your property. The upfront payment includes the listing fee only and no recurring monthly fees paid.
The VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate Money back guarantee is only offered if we are able to refer you though to an agent to sell your property.
9. Terms of website use:
a. The user warrants that all information supplied by you, as relates to the property, is true and accurate.
b. Unauthorised use of this site is prohibited.
c. Any person/legal entity who/which uses this site without proper and lawful authority agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate against all and any liability, loss and damage of whatsoever kind caused by such improper and unlawful use.
d. In accessing information on this website all users release VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate , to the extent permitted by law, from claims regarding usage of data or information available on the website. VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate will not be accountable for incidental or consequential damages ensuing from use of the data or information.
e. VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate does not warrant that the website or any of its content will be available on a secure, virus free, continuous or uninterrupted basis. VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate is not liable for any damage or loss suffered by users as a result of their inability or the inability of other users to access any of the content on the website.
10. Information on this website is supplied in large part by third parties. While VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate attempts to supply a quality service and publishes information in good faith.
VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate provide no guarantees, undertakings or warranties regarding the correctness, comprehensiveness or up-to-dateness of information, or its fitness for any user pays purpose. Users are advised to confirm information at their discretion.
Information changed post-publication can alter information accuracy, and VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate does not assure the information accuracy or guidance therein contained websites linked to from this website are not controlled by VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate – users must decide for themselves the correctness, comprehensiveness, trustworthiness and up-to-dateness of information therein contained.
11. VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate is reliant on other third party sites (partner sites) which VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate subscribes to and pays fee’s to access. These partner sites can change without notice depending on price, availability and ability of these sites to attract visitors and is made solely at the discretion of VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate. VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate can not guarantee the continuity of these relationships. You indemnify VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate from any actions on your behalf should VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate be unable to provide access to any of its partner sites at any stage.
12. Any breech of the above terms and conditions by a vendor will result in the their property being removed from the VARE – Vendor Assisted Real Estate service